- With an improved Flymesh upper, enhanced breathability and responsive cushioning, the Nike® Air Zoom Pegasus 36 will push you farther and farther than ever before.
- Predecessor: Air Zoom Pegasus 35.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Light, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Lockdown fit mesh upper is engineered for enhanced stretch and make stronger without limiting movement or comfort.
- Lace-up closure with Dynamic Flywire cables lock in feet for a protected fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Fabric lining for a really perfect in-shoe feel.
- Beveled heel and rubber-outsole strip helps the foot land in a good position.
- Cushion foam and Zoom Air within the forefoot offers a responsive, energy-returning bounce with every step.
- Rubber crash rail on lateral outsole helps with a smooth ride.
- Raised rubber is shock-absorbing and helps with traction.
- Waffle pattern outsole has small cuts to promote flexibility whilst offering multi-surface traction and added durability.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken the use of size 7.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements would possibly vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is in line with a single item, not a pair.
Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
Slimmer design offers sleek, a comfortable, conforming fit.
Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
High-resiliency sockliner adapts in your foot for make stronger.